Tuesday, 14 February 2012

How To Make Your Own Wedding Cake


































Over the last couple of months I have been writing a book for Ryland, Peters & Small entitled Boutique Wedding Cakes. The book is a "how to" guide for those amongst you who are brave and generous enough to take on the task of making a wedding cake for a loved one. Aside from outlining step-by-step decorating techniques and offering hints and tips on styling, the book will also contain 19 delicious recipes. I'm going in for the second set of photo shoots at the end of this month and the book will be available to buy in October this year. 

7 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only just worked out that replying shouldn't involve starting a new comment. I'm an idiot and a luddite, but I always reply (see below). I've just been doing it wrong :(

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Amanda! It's a design that will feature in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And that is a spectacular cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only just worked out that replying shouldn't involve starting a new comment. I'm an idiot and a luddite, but I always reply (see below). I've just been doing it wrong :(

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete